Thursday, December 9, 2021

Cold and Cozy

It's gotten cold this week and we even saw a few snow flurries, so I picked out some cozy stories:

On Mother's Lap is a sweet book that depicts an Inuit family, including two children and a mom.  The little boy wants to bring his toys to sit in mother's lap, but isn't thrilled about his baby sister joining.  As it turns out, though, they all fit comfortably.




Bear Needs Help is a must-read.  The twist at the end is hilarious.  :)


One of my storytime families wrote me a very sweet card this week and it inspired me to prepare a card craft this morning.  To go along with our cold weather theme, we put polar bears on the front.  I'm sure their loved ones will enjoy receiving these cards this year.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Fifteen Favorites #3

A Bear, A Bee, and a Honey Tree by Daniel Bernstrom Desert Jungle by Jeannie Baker How to Count to One by Caspar Salmon I Absolutely, Pos...